The Durham University is offering grace funding for the students to pursue a postgraduate degree program in the faculty of social science and health. The bursaries are available for the citizens of UK.
The aim of The grants is to support students who want to pursue a master degree program at the University of Durham.
User Review( votes)
The Durham University (legally the University of Durham) is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in Stockton-on-Tees. It was one of the first universities to commence tuition in England for more than 600 years and is one of a number of institutions that has been described as the third-oldest university in England.
• Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
• Course Level: award is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: support will be awarded in the faculty of social science and health.
• Award: The sponsorship will be awarded to the students up to £1756.
• Number of Awards: Not Known.
• Nationality: The bursaries are available for the UK citizens.
• The award can be taken in the UK
• Eligible Countries: The bursaries are available for the UK citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be attached to a department in Durham University’s Faculty of Social Sciences and Health.
2. Not be employed for more than 20 hours per week for the duration of the bursary, including Durham University-related employment (this equates to a maximum 0.5FTE contract).
3. Have completed and submitted their thesis on or before the original submission date, notwithstanding concessions and suspensions.
4. Be able to name at least one Durham University co-author for the paper.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity
, must meet the following criteria:
1. Read the guidance provided in Terms and Conditions
2. Secure a primary supervisor from Durham University
3. Secure support from the Director of Research in the department you are registered for primary supervision who must also confirm the potential quality of the proposed paper
4. Complete the application form and submit by 30 November 2018