The Northumbria University Newcastle is offering Fund Your Future Scholarship. The scholarship is available for UK, EU and International students who wish to undertake full-time Masters at Northumbria University in January 2019.
The Northumbria University, we stand ready to tackle tomorrow’s challenges head-on. We’re ready because we bring together our inspirational academics, our innovative business partners, and students like you.
User Review( votes)
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce our Fund Your Future January 2019 Scholarship. A unique opportunity for you to join us for a full-time Masters in January 2019, with a 50% fee discount. Students who are curious, confident, and who are excited to begin their adventure at Northumbria University.
• Application Deadline: December 4, 2018
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: A unique opportunity for you to join us for a full-time Masters in January 2019, with a 50% fee discount.
• Nationality: The Scholarships are available to EU/ International students.
• a number of scholarship: Number not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: These Scholarships are available to International students
• Entrance Requirement: January courses are listed here (this scholarship excludes Postgraduate certificates, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Pre-registration MSc, and Social Work MA courses)
How to Apply: There is a competitive selection process for this scholarship scheme. Applicants need to apply via the online written application; a selection panel will consider all eligible applications
• Applications will be considered on the strength of response to “How will being awarded the Fund Your Future January 2019 Scholarship help you to take on tomorrow?”
• If you are currently studying for your degree, you do not need to wait for your final classification before applying
• Successful applicants will be notified once the panel of evaluators has met in December 2018