Are you searching for the opportunity to master’s study in Egypt? Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology is pleased to offer the TICAD7 African Full Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic year.
E-JUST award aims to develop high-quality human resources in the field of STI (Science, Technology, and Innovation) toward future African STI networks and beyond.
A fine offer to get higher education from the Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology with some financial aid.
User Review( vote)
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology is research-focused and uses a Japanese approach to its teaching. E-JUST offers bachelor, master’s and PhD programmes, across six schools.
Why study at Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology? E-JUST is to contribute in the enhancement and improvement of human resources in the region by providing a high-level educational system. It also offers pragmatic and innovative solutions for human needs.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before February 12, 2022.
- University or Organization: Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Full Scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African students
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the field of Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicant must be a holder of the nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Must have a home address and current address in African continents.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you have admitted to one of the master’s programs at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the award. Please check the box “Apply for E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” when you apply online and upload Letter of endorsement by home institutions in addition to the required documents.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the required documents (SCANNED Copies) to the Online Application Form.
- Admission Requirements: Students should have an excellent academic record in the related undergraduate program’s major and hold a bachelor degree in engineering.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to demonstrate the proficiency of the English language.
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology will provide full scholarships to complete their master’s degree at the university.
- Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend
- Medical care
- Round Flight ticket