Education helps students to provide knowledge that allows them to implement better solutions to their problems. Keeping this in mind, Semper Solaris is offering a scholarship program in the USA for the academic session 2023-2024.
The studentship is designed to support outstanding students who must be full-time enrolled in the graduate degree program. The grant is open to USA students.
Hurry Up! Apply for the opportunity programme and get benefitted in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Kelly Shawhan and John Almond are the Co-Owners of the Semper Solaris. It is stimulated by the Marine Corps motto, Semper Fidelis, which always means faithful.
Why should you apply for this program? This program helps to exceed the expectations of the students. Since 2019, Semper Solaris has organized competitions for students involved in renewable energies, awarding over $10,000 each year in total prize money!
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through February 28, 2023.
- University or Organization: Semper Solaris
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: up to $3000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, graduate student, or attending a military academy.
- Must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time at a recognized college or university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grabbing the opportunity, aspirants have to write an essay of 1,500 on the topic “How students of today can influence the future of renewable and sustainable energy.” energy.” And must submit the essay online. For more information on rules for College Students, please visit our Rules & Regulations
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit an essay, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have an adequate level of written and spoken English.
Semper Solaris will provide the following awards:
- College Students will have 4 opportunities each year to win a top prize of $3000 or a 2nd place prize of $1750.
- High School Seniors will have a chance to win $500.