Applications are being accepted from international candidates for the E3 Excellence postgraduate placements in Engineering, Environment and Emerging Technologies for the academic year 2020-2021.
The study program is open for students who hold an offer letter for a postgraduate taught masters programme in the School of Engineering or the School of Natural Sciences or the MSc in Energy Science and the MPhil in Environmental History.
A valuable study program for international students in Ireland.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1592, Trinity College Dublin is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland. It is the largest research library in Ireland. It is the most productive internationally recognized research centre in Ireland. Trinity College Dublin is the top-ranked university in Ireland.
Why at Trinity College Dublin? This is the best college to expand your knowledge and quickly develop skills while study. Here, you have an innovative teaching and excellent environment.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to 5000 euro
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught Masters programme in the School of Engineering or the School of Natural Sciences or the MSc in Energy Science and the MPhil in Environmental History.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants who hold an offer letter for a Postgraduate Taught Masters programme in the School of Engineering or the School of Natural Sciences or the MSc in Energy Science and the MPhil in Environmental History.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, candidates need to take part in a postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will email your application to the E3 Scholarship team on [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft Word document or pdf format.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Trinity College Dublin.
The university will provide the award amount ranging from 1000 to 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate program for the first year of study only.