If you are interested in Science and want to know more, then you are invited to join the MSc Scholarship Program in Bioinformatics funded by the EANBiT at ICIPE.
The purpose of this funded award is to support high potential applicants who are pursuing a master’s degree course and building future in their chosen field.
A lucky chance for international students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1970, the International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology is an international scientific research institute. And the Eastern Africa Network for Bioinformatics Training is a network of universities and research institutes which develop a critical mass of practitioners in regions and utilize Bioinformatics approaches to Biosciences.
Why at this program? Through this program, aspirants will get to research about nature and the environment. They will also create a standard of the research field with the help of their studies.
Application Deadline: May 24, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree course in the field of Bioinformatics
- Admissible Criteria: You must satisfy the requirement of the MSc study at each of the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates must have to take admission a master’s degree course at one of the given universities and then complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A motivation letter of one page, comprehensive curriculum vitae including any relevant research work and experience, certified copies of academic transcripts and degree certificate, and contacts of at least two referees need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a bachelor’s degree for applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Skills in the English language is required to study this program.
The organization will give you 12 fellowship positions at Pwani University, Kenya and Makerere University, Uganda and a monthly stipend to cover accommodation and living expenses for two years, subject to progress reviews as well as cover the tuition fee for the entire course with basic medical and accident insurance.