In today’s world, education has become one of the most essential and expensive assets. That’s why Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University is awarding Early Bird Scholarships in India.
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University has 10 academic institutes, a school of Diploma, and more than 55 programs in many subjects’ areas. It is a confluence of academic, cultural and intellectual resources. It also takes pride in its excellent faculty, which is from leading Central Universities and premier institutes like IIT and IIM etc.
Why at the Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University? The university seeks to achieve the highest levels of distinction in the innovation and transmission of knowledge and understanding. It encourages students to be a part of the various co-curricular activities and events.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020 entry
- University or Organization: Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, aspirants are needed to admit under the scheme and have to maintain a minimum of 6 CGPA, without any compartments failing which the incentives are given shall stand withdrawn.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, aspirants are required to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University. After enrolling, claimants will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a personal statement, a motivation letter describing your interest to join the program, two letters of recommendations and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are needed to hold their previous degree certificates with academic grades.
- Language Requirements: For gaining the advantage of this program, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide a 100% tuition fee for your course.