Want to make a difference? Imagine the impact you can have and start your career. Microsoft encourages students to further their education in Computer Science and related STEM disciplines through the Diversity Conference Scholarship.
The awards are available for students pursuing Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM field at a four-year university or college in Canada, the United States, or Mexico.
Excellent offer to get an educational fund for a degree course.
User Review( votes)
On April 4, 1975, Microsoft was founded by Paul Allen and Bill Gates as an American multinational technology company. It develops, manufactures, and sells computer software and related services. It offers a variety of internships, scholarships and full-time opportunities to empower students.
Application Deadline: Application will re-open in January 2020.
- University or Organization: Microsoft
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program
- Award: $1,200 USD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can take in the United States, Canada, or Mexico
- Eligible Countries: Applications from the United States, Canada, or Mexico students are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will award in any four-year college or university program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) subject discipline.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be enrolled as full time at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time of application.
- As long as international students currently enrolled at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico, they are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The Conference application will re-open in January 2020. ???????If you have any questions, contact at [email protected]
The program will provide all the following:
- The program recipients will receive paid registration to one of the following diversity conferences: 1) Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, 2) National Society of Black Engineers Conference, 3) Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Conference, and 4) Tapia Conference
- Winners will receive $1,200 stipend toward travel, hotel, and meal.
- The fund is not transferable to other individuals.