Early Bird Waiver award is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy an MBA or MSc degree programme at École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School in France.
This waiver program is intended to attract international participants for commencing their postgraduate study at the university.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
The EML EcoLeonard de Vinci Business School Paris is a business school in Paris that is situated in La Defense at the Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci. Students can choose from a variety of degree programmes.
Why would you like to study at École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School? The school prepares students to contribute to the management of multiple transformations brought on by emerging technology, as well as to interact in a transversal and hybrid manner.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 20%
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc and MBA degree coursework in the subject stream offered by the school.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding academic, professional, or personal qualities.
- Non-French candidates are eligible to apply
- All candidates applying to the EMLV MBA and MSc programmes for October 2021 entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Non-French candidates applying through the international application for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a CV, Cover Letter, copies of all diplomas and transcripts including a high school diploma, ID photos, Copy of passport and Student VISA
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The scholarship winners will receive a 20% discount on tuition fee for the academic year 2021/2022.