If you are interested in starting your academic journey at one of the most prestigious universities in Canada, then apply for the International Centre Student Bursary. The programme is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
Excellent for international students to complete their undergraduate study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology, established in 1967, is a fully accredited public college of applied arts and technology with three full campuses in downtown Toronto (Ontario, Canada).
Why study at George Brown College? George Brown offers a broad variety of programs in art and design, business, community services, early childhood education, construction and engineering technology, health sciences, hospitality and culinary arts, preparatory studies, as well as tailored programs and services for new immigrants and international students.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2021
- University or Organization: George Brown College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must be actively involved in the community (college and/or external)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered in this programme, applicants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
George Brown College will provide tuition fees as an award to deserving international students in Canada.