Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the Carl Koerner Memorial international awards offered by Eastern Illinois University in the USA. All the interested outstanding students can apply for this program for the session 2021/2022.
The educational opportunity is available for international students in order to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university.
Established in 1895, Eastern Illinois University is a public university located in Charleston, Illinois. It offers 51 bachelor’s degrees, 32 master’s degrees, and ten post-baccalaureate certificate programs.
Why would you like to study at Eastern Illinois University? EIU provides various services to meet your needs as a student and a person and a number of other resources designed to help you achieve your academic goals.
Application Deadline: October 1
- University: Eastern Illinois University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record for an undergraduate degree and they should have an undergraduate degree for the master’s degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to an undergraduate or master’s degree at the University.
- Supporting Documents: You may be required to pay the application fee again as well as submit updated financial documents.
- Official records (transcripts or mark sheets)
- Official Entrance Examination Score (GRE, MAT, GMAT)
- English Language Proficiency Requirement
- A completed International Student Financial Affidavit Formand a bank statement (submitted online via MyEIU account)
- A passport copy is required.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Test of English Language (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.):
- Paper-Based TOEFL: 550 points
- Internet-Based TOEFL: 79 points
- IELTS: 6.5 on the Academic Module
- MELAB: 77
- STEP EIKEN: Grade 1
- iTEP Academic Plus: 5.0 overall assessment (effective Fall 2014 admissions cycle)
- English Proficiency Requirements can be waived under the following circumstances:
The Eastern Illinois University will provide the tuition fees to the winning candidates for their study.