The University of Queensland is now offering the PhD Positionsin Production of Valuable Chemicals from Gaseous Waste for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study program is designed to assist both domestic and international students who want to pursue a higher degree by research program at the university in Australia.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is an Australian foreign higher education institution. It offers a variety of undergraduate, associates, master’s, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees in a variety of fields.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university places a heavy emphasis on teaching excellence and provides students with further national teaching awards. During their tenure at this university, students will receive a stimulating and inspiring education.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Living stipend $28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Agriculture and Environment at the University of Queensland.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed some research experience to get enroll in the programme.
- Must have completed an approved university degree.
- Must need one of the approved degrees to apply for a PhD degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission first at the university and then apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the programme, applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: To be considered, applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland is providing an award amount of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually plus a living stipend.