Eastern Michigan University is offering international awards to attract talented students from around the world. The award is open for the session 2020/2021.
The National Scholars Program and Student Success programme are designed to support outstanding students who want to study an undergraduate degree at EMU in the USA.
Amazing opportunity for international students offered by the Eastern Michigan University .
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1849, Eastern Michigan University is a public research university that offers degrees and programs at the bachelor’s, masters, specialists and doctoral levels. EMU has a variety of Greek organizations on campus.
Why study at Eastern Michigan University? While studying at this university, students will find opportunities for success both in the classroom and in the community.
Application Deadline: October 15th
- University: Eastern Michigan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $10,288 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must be admitted as a Non-Resident for tuition purposes.
- For the National Scholars Program: You may qualify for the NSP scholarship if your cumulative GPA is 3.6 or higher from the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree.
- For the Student Success Program: Incoming students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate program at the university. After that, they can apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Financial documents must be calculated in U.S. Dollars
- Supporting documentation must be dated within one calendar year of initial enrollment Official, original documents must be provided. Faxed or photocopied documents are not
- A copy of passport (name, birth date and citizenship information) must be included
- A copy of your I-20 and visa stamp from the last U.S. institution you attended, if applicable must be included
- Admission Requirements: If you have a high GPA, you may be admitted even if your test score is below our average. If you have a high test score, you may be admitted with a lower-than-average GPA.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Eastern Michigan University will provide awards in the following manner:
- The National Scholars Program (NSP) value is $10,288 per academic year for two years
- The Student Success Program (SUCG) value $3,100 per academic year for two years