The University of Salford is sponsoring an excellent opportunity through its Built Environment Undergraduate Silver Award for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award is open for worldwide candidates who wish to apply for a full-time, on-campus undergraduate course in the built environment subject group of programs at the university.
This funding opportunity will provide students with the award of £2000 towards tuition fees.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1967, the University of Salford is a research-based higher education institution with a successful global presence. It has around 20,000 students enrolled in its wonderful campuses, and 2,500 staff.
Why study at the University of Salford? While studying at this university, students will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience. Here they will develop and use implementation skills and have the opportunity to build their career.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is open for following degree programs BSc (Hons) Building Surveying, BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying, BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management, and BSc (Hons) Property and Real Estate
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application you must be applying for the first year of study on a full-time, on-campus undergraduate programme in the Built Environment subject group of programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been admitted to study in one of the relevant courses given above, then you will automatically be considered for this application program. There is no need for a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Language Requirement: You must provide one of the evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English: TOEFL IBT and TOELF IBT: 79 overall including minimum listening – 17; reading – 18; writing – 17; speaking – 20, Pearsons: 60 = 6.5 IELTS, 53 = 6.0 IELTS, 51 = 5.5 IELTS, Duolingo English Test 90-115 with scores IELTS 5.5 = 90 / 6.0 = 95 / 6.5 = 100.
The University of Salford will provide an award amount of £2000 to all deserving candidates for undergraduate study.