To help students maximize their academic potential, EC-Council is providing the Practical Scholarships programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship will be awarded to students and professionals to further their careers in cybersecurity. To encourage diversity and representation within the ethical hacking community, 50% of the C|EH Practical Scholarship has been reserved for women and neurodiverse individuals.
User Review( votes)
C|EH Practical is the world‡s first industry-ready ethical hacking assessment exam conducted Live online, 100% verified, and remotely proctored. C|EH Practical incorporates a hands-on environment and systematic process across each ethical hacking domain and methodology, enabling you to gain job-ready skills to fulfill the responsibilities of an ethical hacker.
Why should you apply for this programme? The C|EH Practical is an objective proof that allows recruiters to easily recognize professionals who have the hands-on skills they need in potential employees.
Application Deadline: December 13, 2021
- University or Organization: EC-Council
- Department: Certified Ethical Hacker
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1,000,000
- Number of Awards: 2000
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the from any country
- Eligible Countries: USA, Canada, India, Singapore, Indonesia, UK, Asia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Information Security or Cybersecurity
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Ethical Hacking practitioners with at least 2 years of experience
- Applicants must be?Penetration Testers?with at least 2 years of experience
- Students enrolled in Information Security or Cybersecurity programs who have completed Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing courses
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
- EC-Council will provide the award amount of $1,000,000 for students
- Elevate your chances to apply to world-class organizations like Amazon Web Services, Century Link, Lockheed Martin, Accenture, Defense Point Security, IBM, Microsoft, and more! These companies want candidates with validated practical skills and programs like C|EH Practical provides a reliable platform for candidates to do just that.
- Learn to demonstrate your practical skills in real-world scenarios and become eligible to apply to leading government and private entities across the globe.
- Become the ideal Red Team candidate with the C|EH Practical challenge.
- Discover vulnerabilities across major operating systems, databases, and networks. Test your skills with the C|EH Practical exam!
- Get a chance to earn the reputed C|EH Master designation after demonstrating mastery in the C|EH credential via the C|EH Practical.