Korea University of Technology and Education has brought the Research Assistantships to encourage and empower meritorious students to turn their dreams into reality.
To qualify for this opportunity, you must be an international student, and hold an offer to study in any PhD or postdoctoral programme at the university.
User Review( votes)
Korea University of Technology and Education is a 4-year university that was established by the Korean government (Ministry of Employment and Labor) in 1991 to foster practical engineers and HRD specialists and TVET teachers based on the educational philosophy of “Seeking truth from facts”.
Why study at Korea University of Technology and Education? KOREA TECH, a university dedicated to fostering highly competitive human resources through practical – training-oriented engineering education, is inventing a new history in Korea’s engineering education. It is ranked No.1 in the graduate employment rate of all four-year universities nationwide by the Ministry of Education & Science Technology.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: Korea University of Technology and Education
- Department: Dept of Mechanical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD or postdoctoral program
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Major in Mech. Eng./Che. Eng, Biology/Biomed. Eng or other related fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Experiences in microfluidics, biomedical engineering, chemical/material engineering fields will be plus
- Applicants must be international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their documents via email (spark at koreatech.ac.kr).
- Supporting Documents: Attach CV, publications (if any), along with a cover letter briefly describing their interests and qualifications, via email (spark at Korean tech.ac.kr
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a master’s degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good communication and writing skills in English. Official test score (ex. TOEFL) may be required for international graduate admission for PhD program
Korea University of Technology and Education will cover tuition and monthly salary for students but will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.