The European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) and Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation is inviting applicants for its Legal Training Programme aimed at students and young professionals. The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
ECCHR’s Legal Training Program offers young people with limited financial means and/or from underrepresented geographic and social backgrounds the chance to gain professional experience in human rights work.
User Review( votes)
The European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) is an independent, nonprofit non-governmental organization focusing on legal issues. It enforces human rights by holding state and non-state actors responsible for egregious abuses through innovative strategic litigation
- Application Deadline: January 28, 2018
- Course Level: Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation Scholarship is available for ECCHR’s legal training programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to gain professional experience in human rights work.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships are generally granted for a five-month full-time internship (40 hours per week).
- For scholarship holders, the Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation will also cover return travel costs from the place of residence to Berlin up to €1,500 and any visa costs that arise.
- Accommodation: We cannot provide accommodation but are happy to give some advice on finding accommodation in Berlin.
- Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Number of Scholarships: Kreuzberg Children’s Foundation is offering five scholarships for this round of applications
- Scholarship can be taken in Berlin, Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have ongoing or completed degree in law and/or another relevant subject area.
- English Language Requirements: Excellent written and spoken English is required.
How to Apply:
- The scholarship application should be submitted along with the application for participation in the Legal Training Program.
- To apply please e-mail the following documents as PDFs:
- ECCHR application form including letter of motivation, case analysis and scholarship application (download from our website) with the file name LastName_application
CV with the file name LastName_CV
- Applications should include only these required documents and no further transcripts, references or work samples.
- Applications can be submitted in German or English; no advantage or disadvantage arises from the choice of language. Applications in other languages cannot be processed.
- Please send completed application by email