Applications are being accepted for FirstRand foundation grants. These opportunities are available to South African citizens for postgraduate study outside South Africa in any discipline at an international university of their choice.
The programmes are aimed at qualified graduates in a variety of professional disciplines and offer an opportunity to learn on a job, contribute to business results build skills and develop professionally.
User Review( votes)
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Deadline: February 22, 2018
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline at an international university of their choice.
Award: Scholarships to the value of R800 000 per annum is available
Number of Awards: Not given
The award can be taken at Abroad
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to South African citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the below criteria in order to apply for the opportunity :-
- There is no age limit, but preference will be given to candidates under the age of 35.
- Candidates who are currently, or have been studying overseas, will not be considered for this application .
- Successful candidates are required to return to South Africa for at least five years after completing their studies.
- What makes this application different from most is not only the personal interest which Laurie Dippenaar, chairman of FirstRand, takes in the selection process, but also his interest in the ongoing progress of the recipients.
- 2017 will be the 10th year that this prestigious support will be awarded.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online. All applications including all the attachments and reference letters must be completed online.