Applicants are invited to apply for Ecobank Graduate Trainee Program for International Students. The Ecobank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program (ENG-GTP) is an exciting way to start a career in the Pan African financial institution.
The aim of the programme is to build the bank’s’ talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank.
User Review( votes)
Ecobank Nigeria Plc, commonly referred to as Ecobank Nigeria, is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
Course Level: The programme is available to pursue graduate training.
Study Subject: The programme is awarded in the field of Banking.
Award: The programme will cover the followings:
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan-African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
Number of Awards: Number of award is not given.
The award can be taken in Nigeria
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants not more than 25 years old by December 2017
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with the minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’. (Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage) Year post-NYSC experience
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be MBA, MSc & MA Graduates students.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
Application Deadline: Closed