The École normale supérieure is offering ENS International Selection for the academic year 2018-2019. These are available to study a bachelor’s degree program in the field of Sciences, Arts, and Humanities. In 2019, ENS opens 10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts& Humanities.
The Ecole normale supérieure aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor in Math and in Computing science (license 3) or 1st year of the master (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines.
Worthy Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The Ecole normale supérieure aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor The competitive examination of the International selection is intended to young graduates in Arts & Humanities as well as Sciences,
Application Deadline: November 29, 2019
- This is available to international students
- These are available to study a bachelor’s degree program.
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection
- These are available for Arts Humanities: Anthropology, Archeology, Classical studies (Greek, Latin), Cinema, Theater studies, History of Art, Musicology, Cognitive sciences, Economics, Political Studies, Geography, History, History and Philosophy of Law, History and Philosophy of Sciences, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Sociology.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies at a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application to International selection according to the calendars below.
- If your file is complete, it is submitted to the jury.
- If the jury selects your dossier, you are invited to take written and oral tests.
- The marks obtained at the tests determine the list of admitted students.
- NB: Applicants interested in the Department of Cognitive Studies can apply using the Science or Arts Humanities forms indiscriminately. For more information, please visit.
International students continue their studies at ENS and at the University at the same time while benefiting from a 1000 Euros/month grant for 3 years and from a room on one of the ENS campuses. At the end of their studies,