This scheme will play a significant role in covering the educational expenses of those students who are planning to apply for an electronics and computer science program at the university.
Golden chance to get benefited in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southampton is a reputed research-intensive university situated in the city of Southampton. Currently, it houses more than 6,500 international students from over 135 countries. It ranks eighth in the UK for its research intensity, and 17 among the top UK universities targeted by the largest number of top employers.
Why study at the University of Southampton? The university presents a wonderful combination of academic excellence and an innovative approach to research. It has several globally recognized courses designed to enable students to develop critical thinking and independent learning skills that are essential for leading a successful career in future.
Application Deadline: End of July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Southampton
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in electronics and computer science.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please meet the criteria to see whether you are ideal for this application or not:
- Must be UK / EU students
- Must have been selected as an ECS program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, all the candidates must have to take admission in an applicable program. After that, they must complete the registration form for which you will need your UCAS number and valid email address.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification and two references.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: All the non-native English users are required to have already reached a satisfactory standard in an approved test in English, such as Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English grade C or above, IELTS grade 6.5.
The total value of The grant is £3,000 that will be offered to all highest achieving applicants to support them with educational expenses.