Nankai University has started accepting applications for the Tianjin Municipal Government funding for international students to fund their study in China.
This funding programme intends to recognize and reward the talent of students who want to apply for the bachelor’s, masters and doctoral degree program at Nankai University.
Amazing opportunity for overseas students to get financial support in China.
User Review( votes)
Nankai University is one of the largest higher education institutions with the broadest range of disciplines. It was opened in 1919 by Zhang Boling and Yan Xiu who are the famous patriotic educators. Currently, this university is dedicated to public service and has become one of China’s most prestigious universities.
Why at Nankai University? As a student at this university, you will get to earn top-quality education and will benefit from a range of cultural and social activities. It provides degree programs and different type of well-designed courses for students. Its mathematics, chemistry, history and business/economics programs are rated as some of the best in China.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Nankai University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor, master and doctoral
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-Chinese
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor, master and doctoral degree programs in fields like Chinese language, philosophy, logic, law, human resource management business administration, financial, management, accounting, management information systems etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen
- Applicants must have good academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being able to apply for this application , first, you will have to take admission in one of the programs given above. Once you are enrolled in an approved course, you can avail this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: All the recipients are required to following documents with their application: Highest diploma, official transcripts, personal statement, two letters of recommendation, photocopy of foreigner physical examination form, photocopy of passport, and copy of application fee receipt.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who are applying for bachelor degree must have a high school diploma, and for a master degree must have a bachelor degree. Others who are applying for a doctoral program must hold a master degree.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
Benefits: Nankai University will provide the educational fund for students to complete their study in China.