An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Therefore, Edith Cowan University wants to help students in funding their study by offering the ECU School of Science Excellence Scholarships in Australia.
The educational awards are open for high achieving Australian and International students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program within the School of Science at ECU.
Outstanding opportunity for international and Australian students
User Review( votes)
Edith Cowan University is the only Australian university named after a woman. It is an Australian public university which is situated in western Australian, with more than 30,000 students both nationally or internationally.
Why at Edith Cowan University? The university is best known for its teaching quality, skill development and also for exceptional students support, with the great learning resources, and a median salary.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: The School of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australia and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International participants are eligible to take part.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program within the School of Science at ECU.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant should be enrolled full-time in a minimum of three on-campus units (45 credit points) within the School of Science.
- They are not enrolled in a double degree with another school, e.g. Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is easy to be a part of this wonderful opportunity. Students just have to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program within the School of Science at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to your degree program at the university, you might be asked to submit your scan or copies of academic records, language ability score or proof, curriculum vitae, and a scan of passport’s name page.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to satisfy these two requirements-
- Participants should achieve a Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
- And have achieved an ATAR above 90
- Language Requirement: If the aspirant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language proficiency by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The total value of this educational fund is $15,000 and it will be paid as a fee credit towards tuition fees at $2,500 per semester.