The College of Wooster is sponsoring the Merit-based Scholarship for high calibre international students for the academic year 2019-20 in the US.
The program is open for both first-year or transfer students in order to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the College of Wooster.
Great offer to get study fund to pursue an undergraduate degree in the U.S.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1866, the College of Wooster is a private liberal arts college. It offers a wide range of courses for undergraduate and postgraduate students. It has ranked 14th in the United States among independent colleges.
Why at the College of Wooster? The college wishes to prospective international students to have a superior experience. It provides hands-on teaching for candidates which help them in finding their way for the future career path.
- University or Organization: College of Wooster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $ 5,000 to $ 30,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in any stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For receiving this award, the applicants must be applying for the undergraduate degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at the College of Wooster for the academic year 2019-20.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, claimants are recommended to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the College of Wooster. After being enrolled, you are spontaneously considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your secondary school report, official transcript, teacher evaluation, personal essay, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For acquiring this educational bursary, applicants must have good scores of ACT or SAT and have to accomplish the admission requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students must receive a minimum TOEFL or IELTS score (or equivalent) of 80 to be considered for admission at The College of Wooster.
Benefits: The eligible students will receive an amount of $ 5,000 to $ 30,000 per academic year based on academic talent, contributions to the high school and local community.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019