Edith Cowan University is pleased to offer ECUPRS international awards for international students. These financial aid positions will be awarded for pursuing full-time on-campus postgraduate research (Ph.D. or Master by research) program.
The ECUPRS Int. scheme is both prestigious and highly competitive. These opportunities are offered each year for tenure at Edith Cowan University. The grants provide tuition fee and health care cover for the duration of their research degree.
Excellent opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Why at Edith Cowan University? ECU offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and we have a vibrant research culture. ECU is a leader in developing alternative entry pathways to higher education.
If English is not the applicant’s first language they will need to meet the University’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
Course Level: Postgraduate research
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: 25 October 2019
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- To be eligible applicants must have met the minimum requirements below:
- Have been made an unconditional offer of a place in an ECU higher degree by research course*
And at least one of the following:
- Completed an Australian first class Bachelor Honours Degree (H1)*.
- Completed a Master’s Degree with the equivalent of at least 6 months full-time research and a minimum course weighted average of 70%*.
- A current research doctoral enrolment with a timely Confirmation of Candidature.
- Completed your first year of an ECU Integrated Ph.D. (J42) with a minimum course weighted average of 80%*.
- Produced at least one of the research outputs below as the sole or first author:
- refereed article in a scholarly journal
- refereed full written conference publication
- scholarly research book or book chapter
- commissioned or peer-reviewed creative work, or refereed exhibition of creative artifacts
- creative or design work that has received respected public/industry reviews in the state or national/international media;
- creative or design work that is the recipient of a grant from authorized philanthropic trusts and/or state and federal arts funding body
- The studentships are awarded to study all subjects offered by the Edith Cowan University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Language Requirements:
- IELTS: An overall band score of 6.5, with no individual band less than 6
- TOEFL: Minimum score of 573, including Test of Written English of 5.0 or better
- TOEFL Ibt: Minimum score of 84, with no individual score less than 17
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): PTE Academic 64, with no score less than 58 for postgraduate standard entry courses
University of Cambridge [Cambridge English: Advanced]-Pre-2015: A score between 58 to 66 with no less than ‘Borderline’ in any element of the test. Post-2015: An overall score of 176, with no individual band less than 169
Benefit:The award includes a stipend of $28,420 per annum to be paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer. Other benefits include a relocation allowance (where applicable) and Overseas Students Health Cover (where applicable).