The Emirates Diplomatic Academy (EDA) is accepting applications for Emirati high school graduates. The programme provides students who already hold offers from one or more universities listed by the Ministry with a fully-funded position to pursue a bachelor’s degree starting in the academic year 2018-2019.
EDA’s programme aims to provide future diplomats with a well-rounded education in areas of strategic importance to the Ministry. The programme will equip candidates with specialized knowledge of global and regional issues, particularly those relevant to the UAE and the wider Middle East.
Excellent chance for Emirati high school graduates.
User Review( votes)
The EDA offers a unique nine-month program in UAE Diplomacy and International Relations. It combines academic courses with hands-on practical courses.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Students from UAE are eligible to apply.
- The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must hold a high school GPA of 85% or above and also hold an IELTS score of 6.0 or above. Students work for MoFAIC upon graduation for a period equal to the years of overseas study, provided this is not less than three years.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: The selected applicants’ interests and strengths are evaluated and matched with the available programmes available at the educational institutions. During the period of study, the student enrolls in vocational training courses to acquire the necessary skills to complete the programme. The mode of applying is online.
- Supporting Documents: There is no requirement for supporting documents to apply this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or equivalent throughout the university study period and complete National Service before undertaking the overseas studies (if applicable).
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have expertise in the English language.
This support will provide tuition fees for the entire undergraduate degree, Health insurance for the recipients and their dependents, Travel allowance, Books allowance, Allowance for study requirements, Housing allowance within the monthly scholarship salary allowance, Economy class ticket: For single individuals: two (2) tickets per year and for married individuals: one (1) ticket for the recipient and one (1) for each dependant (including spouse and children) per year.