Applications for the GREAT Scholarships 2023 are available jointly funded by Edge Hill University and the British Council. The awards are open to help Indian and Nigerian citizens to access world-class higher education opportunities in the UK.
The program is available for international students who are motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course. The award program will be awarded a full tuition fee waiver for a one-year full-time program of study at Edge Hill University for the September 2023 intake only.
Edge Hill University GREAT Scholarships for Indian and Nigerian Students
Nice offer for Indian and Nigerian students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Edge Hill University is a Modern University of the year that was founded on 7 February 1885 as Edge Hill College. It has three faculties teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. EHU offers a range of undergrad, postgrad & research courses.
Why study at Edge Hill University? Study as an international student with Edge Hill University’s world-class learning experience. Studying at EHU would help students’ future career plans. Edge Hill gives them a chance for all students to gain the skills and opportunities they need to thrive.
Application Deadline: 11:59 pm (GMT) on Thursday, 1 June 2023.
- University or Organization: Edge Hill University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Indian and Nigerian
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India and Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The GREAT Scholarships will be awarded for full-time postgraduate degree courses at Edge Hill University, UK.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be passport holders of India or Nigeria
- Applicants must be a self-funded student
- Applicants must have made an application to study for a full-time postgraduate degree at Edge Hill University for September 2023 intake.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate degree at Edge Hill University for September 2023 intake by the closing date of 1 June 2023
- Applicants must not receive any other scholarship, including external scholarships such as Chevening.
- Students have an undergraduate degree that will enable them to enter a postgraduate program at a UK university.
- Applicants must be active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the proposed subject area.
- All applicants must complete a Bachelors’s (BA) degree with a minimum result of 55% and above.
How to Apply
There is no fee to apply directly to Edge Hill University.
- How to Apply: Applicants are strongly recommended to submit an application to Edge Hill University. Applicants must apply for a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies). Once applicants have received their offer to study in a full-time postgraduate program at EHU, they can apply for the British Council GREAT Scholarship by completing this form.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit a certified copy of academic transcripts, a personal statement, award certificates (if available), and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants (India and Nigeria) must meet all the entry requirements to study a postgraduate course at EHU.
- Language Requirement: Before applying to the university, applicants must meet the English language requirements for the master’s study.
Edge Hill University will provide a full tuition fee waiver. Two scholarships are available for two successful candidates: one from Nigeria and one from India.