Edge Hill University is offering the Postgraduate Excellence program with the motive of funding student’s higher education in the United Kingdom.
The educational award is available for outstanding international candidates and has the purpose of supporting them in pursuing an MBA and a postgraduate degree program at Edge Hill University.
A good educational program for international aspirants
User Review( votes)
Edge Hill University is the first non-denominational teacher training college for women in England. It was founded in 1885 as Teacher Training College and gained its full university status in 2006.
Why at Edge Hill University? At this university, the candidates will learn from some of the best university teachers and will also have many opportunities such as workshops, events for developing their communication skills and personality.
- University or Organization: Edge Hill University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate course
- Award: £3,800
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are allowed
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking an MBA or postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time student of a degree program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this award. The candidates only have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, or degree transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate should have an undergraduate degree for studying a postgraduate program.
- Language Requirement: To study in the UK, the candidates should have excellent proficiency in the English language. If their first language is not English, then they have to show the ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The bursary will give an amount of £3,800 towards the tuition fee.