Effective leadership is essential to successful change. Do you want to become a social change leader? Atlas Corps is providing an exciting opportunity to apply for Atlas Corps Fellowship in the United States.
Supported by the U.S. Government, this is a 12-18 month prestigious fellowship program available for the world’s top social change leaders to put forward leadership skills and learn efficient practices.
Great offer to get a 12-18 month program with a living stipend, flight and visa costs, and health insurance in the US.
User Review( votes)
Atlas Service Corps, Inc. is an international network of social sector leaders and organizations. Atlas Corps promotes innovation, cooperation, and solutions to address the world’s 21st-century challenges.
Application Deadline: November 3, 2019
- University or Organization: Atlas Service Corps, Inc. (Atlas Corps)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: NA
- Award: A living stipend, flight and visa costs, and a health insurance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Application will be accepted outside of the United States.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Applicants should be at least age 35 or younger at the time of the program
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship.)
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
- Applicants must have two or more years of relevant experience
How to Apply
How to Apply: For the award, applicants are required to register for an account and save their login information through an online application system.
Note: The U.S. Fellowship starts quarterly. In 2020, the fellowship will begin in January, April, July and October. Each award begins with a one-week orientation program.
- Supporting Documents: The application requires submitting additional attachments: An official transcript or diploma, Two Recommendations, and Samples of your work. A CV/Resume is encouraged but is not required.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to be considered for this program
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
Benefits: Participants will receive a living stipend to cover necessary expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing), flight and visa costs, and health insurance.