To highlight its belief that every student should be able to have access to higher education, the EDHEC Business School has established Merit Scholarships to help international students fund their studies in France. The scholarship is being offered for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is available to support dazzling aspirants who are enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at EDHEC Business School. International students, specially are extended the application for this scholarship award valued at a whopping 4,000€.
Excellent chance for overseas students in France.
User Review( votes)
Founded in the early 20th century by industrialists in northern France, the EDHEC Business School is a French grandes écoles business school with multiple campuses across the globe. It is a prestigious business school ranking among the top 10 business schools in Europe.
Why choose to study at the EDHEC Business School? The EDHEC Business School is recognized by French and foreign students for its internationalized outlook and approach, its high-quality teaching faculty, and the ability to conduct contemporary subjects like digital, sustainable finance and law appropriately.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications before 19th January, 2023.
- University or Organization: EDHEC Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: 4,000€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: International BBA programme can be applied for at the EDHEC Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be high-profile candidates.
- Students must have high school certificates with good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can start their admission application online. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Your curriculum and High School transcripts obtained during the 3 last semesters (secondary school only)
- Resume and personal statement
- Language test results (see conditions in the “language requirements” section)
- Emage-me personality test
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed the level of education required to be admitted to a university in their home province, state or country — and have achieved good grades. However, the average IB score of international BBA students is 35/45.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 to 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 95 to 100
- Cambridge – 180
EDHEC Business School will award the winning candidates a sum of 4,000€ towards the cost of the International BBA programme undertaken by them.