Do you want to explore student life at De Montfort University? If yes, then you can join the EDI Postgraduate Taught program in the UK.
This fund is furnished to help students with a discount worth £4,000 towards the total value of the course fee. The program will select twelve high potential students from outside of the UK and European Union.
Beneficial offer for international students to get financial support in the UK.
User Review( vote)
De Montfort University is a real life-changing higher education institution educating thousands of both domestic and international students since 1992. It is divided into four faculties of art, design and humanities, business and law, health and life sciences, and technology.
Why at De Montfort University? The university’s atmosphere is welcoming and multicultural, empowering students, and fostering equity, diversity and inclusion. The institution emphasizes on practice-based education and career-relevant skills.
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Outside the UK, European Union or Schengen Area
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications must be domiciled outside the UK, European Union or Schengen Area.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check out the requirement before applying for this application :
- Hold an offer of admission from De Montfort University for a full-time postgraduate taught course starting September 2020.
- Be domiciled outside the UK, European Union or Schengen Area.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been admitted into a postgraduate program at the university, you can apply for the opportunity by filling this online application form. The university is interested to know about the diversity of its applicants, so you also need to complete this online application form to help the university know it.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For a master course, you must have a bachelor’s degree with 50%-60%, depending on the university you have studied at and the course you are applying for.
- Language Requirement: To get direct entry in this program, you must have a minimum level of English language ability:
- IELTS 6.0 for Business and Computing courses
- IELTS 6.0-6.5 for Art, Design and Engineering courses
- IELTS 6.5 for Humanities, Media, Law and Science courses
Benefits: To cover partially tuition fee of the course, this scheme will grant a discount of £4,000.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020, for September intake and November 27, 2020, for January 2021 intake.