With the aim of enabling students to pursue higher education in Germany, Friedrich Naumann Foundation is currently granting valuable program for qualified worldwide students.
This scheme will provide eligible candidates with fantastic perks that will help them to pursue an undergraduate and graduate program at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany.
Golden chance to get benefited in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Friedrich Naumann Foundation is a liberal politics foundation based in the Federal Republic of Germany. It was established to promote the goal of making the principle of freedom valid for the dignity of all people.
Why would you like to apply for this application ? Students who are having an aspiration of gaining an education in Germany should not miss this chance to finance their studies. Students will also be benefitted by delivering a variety of projects, events and initiatives.
Application Deadline: October 31 each year
- University or Organization: Friedrich Naumann Foundation
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: EUR 850 per month and health insurance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: You are suggested to meet the given criteria before going for the next step:
- Must be international students
- Must have an aspiration to pursue a full-time program at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany.
- Qualified students from abroad are invited to apply for a scholarship funding a master’s or a state examination degree (in the main study period).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , you must be a student at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany. Send your application for this application through the online portal of the foundation.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one university to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from university to university.
The total value of The grant is EUR 850 per month. Apart from this, it will provide health insurance together with non-material support in the form of a variety of projects, events and initiatives.