Funding opportunities are available for international students. The University of Edinburgh is offering applications for the Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Mathematics Scholarships to students of outstanding ability.
The bursaries are open for the candidates who are from countries outside the European Union and enrolling in the full-time undergraduate degree program for the academic session 2019-2020 offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world. It is ranked 18th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings and now it is the second most popular university in the UK.
Why you should apply at this University?
Studying at the University of Edinburgh is an opportunity to enhance your career. You’ll experience the very best in teaching and research. It will equip you with the skills, insights, and perspectives to enhance your employability and career prospects.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: The bursaries are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program
- Award: The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £ 1,000, £5,000 or £10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: financial aid positions will be awarded to international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The bursaries are available for applicants from countries outside the European Union.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study undergraduate degree program in any Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria: The bursaries are open for candidates from countries outside the European. Applicants who are enrolling in a full-time undergraduate degree program offered by the School of Mathematics at the university are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you may need to provide evidence of your English proficiency.
You Might Also Like these Programs
- Business School International MSc Scholarships at University of Edinburgh, UK, 2019
- UK & EU Business School Scholarships at University of Edinburgh Business School in the UK, 2019
Getting an undergraduate degree is a supports for natural aptitude. It prepares you, both intellectually and socially, for your career and your adult life. It is the most common route to careers that demand higher skills and offer higher pay.
The mode of the application is online (electrical submission).
How to Apply:
- To be considered for the opportunity s, the applicants must submit a motivation in support of the application.
- They must have to explain the reasons for applying for the opportunity .
- Outlining how they feel the program would assist with their mathematical studies at the University of Edinburgh.
- The statement should not exceed 500 words.
The candidates apply for the admission at the university through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
The university will provide all the following:
- The successful applicants will receive worth £ 1,000, £5,000 or £10,000 per year
- How it Works: It will support for the duration of the undergraduate degree program of study
Dates and Deadlines
- the program deadline is March 31, 2019.
- All applicants will be notified in April 2019.