Are you seeking for a Master Award? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of Technology Sydney is pleased to announce the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship to attract high achieving commencing students.
User Review( vote)
Located in Sydney, the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university. It is a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney. It has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance, and a leading reputation.
Why you should apply at this University?
At the University of Technology Sydney, the students get prepared to become global thinkers, leaders, and innovators. It will enhance your employability success by helping you to identify and articulate your skills, knowledge, and experience in an appropriate and professional way.
- Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- Course Level: award is open to study master’s degree program.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover the tuition fee of the applicant.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International candidates (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand)
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study master’s degree program in the field of Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The grant is available to an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia). Applicant must be commencing in full-time master’s degree program in the field of Engineering at UTS.
You might also like these Programs:
- International Business Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia, 2019
- Peter & Sharon Ivany Access Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney, Australia
A Master’s degree in Engineering is a powerful tool to advance your career. It also enhances your skills and employability and can help you move in a new career direction and helps you gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application required. All the international applicants will be automatically considered for the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship.
Applicants do not need to submit any supporting documents.
To be considered for the opportunity , the applicant needs to submit the application to study at UTS. There is no separate documentation in addition to what is required for the application for course admission.
The university will provide all the following:
- The sponsorship will be awarded 25% of each recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship.
- How it Works: The sponsorship will support the tuition fee of the international candidates.
Dates and Deadlines
The scholarship deadline is July 26, 2019