The University of Edinburgh is dispensing a marvelous opportunity through its Edinburgh Legal Education Trust PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. The award is available for international students.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to undertake postgraduate research in Scots private law at the University of Edinburgh leading to the degree of PhD.
A golden chance for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the United Kingdom that provides the highest-quality research-led teaching and learning facilities. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? At the University of Edinburgh, students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields. The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: May 3, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,590 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research program in the field of Scots private law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Holds honours or a master’s degree in law (or equivalent).
- Preference will be given to those holding a master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate research degree program at the University of Edinburgh. Once you have applied for admission to the program, complete the scholarship application form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, research proposal, references, and CV with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship program will cover Tuition Fees at the Home/EU rate and a maintenance award £15,590 per year. In addition, a limited amount of assistance may be given by the Trust in respect of research expenses, but this will not normally exceed £400 in a year.