Encourage your creativity and writing talent through essay writing by joining Langer & Langer’s Annual Academic Scholarship. The grant is awarded to US students for the academic year 2020-2021.
Fabulous chance to become a part of the essay contest in USA.
User Review( votes)
With more than 100 years of combined legal experience in Indiana, the Langer & Langer’s provides professional experience, compassion, and commitment to their clients. The firm is devoted to protecting the rights of the injured for decades.
At Langer & Langer, you will find committed Indiana attorneys who are well-versed in the law and experienced at helping victims of serious accidents and negligence. They are committed to the highest level of client service through an exceptional caliber of Indiana attorneys.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Langer & Langer Attorneys
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the award, applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applications must be filled out and materials received via an application form by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo, and upload an essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as GoogleDoc files, personal blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: You must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay contest.
The Langer & Langer’s will provide an award of $1,000 to the talented students whose essay best addresses the topic for the academic year 2020-2021.