The Edinburgh Santander Scholarships are available for taught master’s programs offered by the University of Edinburgh. Applicants of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China (including Hong Kong), Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, and Venezuela are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
University offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of the scholarships is to attract the best and most motivated people to Edinburgh.
Fab choice for candidates
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
- Course Level: Scholarships are provided for postgraduate studies at the University of Edinburgh.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship will have a value of £5,000 which will be tenable for one academic year.
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain the international equivalent of a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level. To be eligible to apply:
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s program of study at the University of Edinburgh
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
Nationality: Applicants of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China (including Hong Kong), Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, and Venezuela are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application. All applications must be submitted no later than 1st April 2016. Please note applicants will not be able to access the online application form unless applicants have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
- Supporting Material: -In order to be considered for the MSc programs, applicants are required to send the completed application form, two references, copies of degree transcripts, degree certificate and English Language qualification.
- Applicants should supply as many supporting documents as possible. However, if applicants have not yet received English language qualification or final results from an academic institution, applicants can still apply and send these documents at a later date.
Application Deadline: Check back next year