The International Masters Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who successfully apply for a master by coursework degree. The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a master degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Nationality: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be commencing study of your ECU course in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
- not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) for a postgraduate course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study a Master by coursework degree; and
- Intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bun bury).
- English Language Requirements: Students must have a high level of English competency.
How to Apply:
- If university approves your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
- The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.