Are you an international student and want to study abroad? You will be pleased to know that Edith Cowan University is offering Merit international awards in Australia for the eligible candidates.
The studentships are open for international students who can demonstrate a high level of academic performance and want to study the undergraduate coursework program.
A valuable offer for international students to get a 20% Tuition fees off for undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Why at Edith Cowan University– The university offer candidates an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help them to reach their potential. It provides varied pathways for career advancement and professional development.
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 20% of Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, to commence study at ECU in 2020;
- ECU strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. High achieving students from Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Armenia, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe are eligible for the International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship;
- Applicants are able to package with ELICOS;
- Open to prospective international students (not current students); and
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to 20% (percent) off their tuition fees for the duration of their ECU course.
To be eligible for this application you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus;
- not be in receipt of a government award or industry sponsorship;
- not have received a Certificate of Enrolment (CoE) from ECU in any course on or before 18 July 2019;
- commence study at ECU in 2020;
- meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- meet ECU’s direct academic entry requirements for the course of your choice; and
- study an undergraduate bachelor degree (excluding Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33; Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) (Y76) and Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89).
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants must have to take admission in undergraduate coursework program at the university through the ECU online application portal. After taking admission candidates will automatically consider for the opportunity by their admissions office. There is no separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must have to submit a 300-word research abstract and a 2-page research proposal, information about their work, academic history and qualifications, references from any publications or conference papers.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program, applicants must have completed a certificate IV, diploma or advanced diploma at a recognized education provider.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a high level of English competency to study at the university.
- Benefits: The sponsorship will provide a reduction of 20% in your tuition fees for the duration of your course in the ECU.