The NN Future Matters Scholarship is financed by NN and administered by EP-Nuffic. This scholarship is meant for students from selected countries who want to do their master’s in the Netherlands.
At NN they want to take social responsibility by giving young people who are in need of support access to our means and expertise to help them create economic opportunities, overcome adversity and realize their dreams.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must have a minimum average score of 7 (out of 10) on BA level.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for masters degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive € 4,500 in two installments of € 2,250 each in the first year of your master’s studies and € 500 at the end of your studies.
Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
- Applicants are from Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain or Turkey.
- Applicants are applying for a full-time master’s programme in the field of finance, risk management or economics at one of the participating Dutch research universities.
- Applicants have a minimum average score of 7 (out of 10) on BA level.
- Applicants are starting your master’s studies in September 2019.
- Applicants meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- Applicants are a first generation academic in your family, i.e. no parent or guardian has earned a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your family.
- Preferably you have not yet studied or worked abroad before.
Nationality: Applicants from the following countries can apply:
List of Countries: Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain or Turkey
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum average score of 7 (out of 10) on BA level.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applicants need to first of all check if you meet the application criteria above. If they meet the criteria, then check if the institution of your choice participates in the NN Future Matters Scholarship: If the institution of your choice is on the list, then go the website of the institution, using the link in the overview document. You have to apply for the NN Future Matters scholarship at the institution.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 2, 2019.