Malaysia Airports is inviting applications for the Education programme. The program is open to pursuing an undergraduate program.
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MYX: 5014) is a Malaysian airport company that manages most of the airports in Malaysia. The firm was recently[when?] awarded the duty to manage airports in international destinations.
A great choice to an undergraduate degree.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Malaysian students are eligible to apply.
- Qualified candidates are invited to apply for this program.
- Obtained a minimum of 8As in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
- Age 21 years and below in 2018.
- Obtained a minimum of 3As and 1B for A level program or;
- Completed foundation or matriculation program with minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above at recognize College or Universities and be accepted to the 1st-degree Programme at any local or international university or;
- Complete Diploma program with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 and above at recognize College or Universities and be accepted to the 1st-degree Programme at any local or international university.
- Not presently holding other scholarship/loans.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Application Form
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
It is a fully funded undergraduate grant that offers much more than financial support. It is full bursary that covers all tuition fees, living allowances, book allowance, laptop allowances, and project paper allowance.