The HafenCity University Hamburg is announcing up to 44 scholarships to pursue bachelor and master degree programme in different areas of study. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The Germany Scholarship worth €300 per month is designed to supplement students’ individual resources.
Wonderful opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
The HafenCity University Hamburg is the University of the Built Environment and Metropolitan Development (HCU). The education and research at the HCU Hamburg are aimed at contemplating and concretizing what the future of metropolitan areas could and should look like. Coping with this future will, however, require a systematic interdisciplinary as well as a transdisciplinary approach.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor and master degree programme.
- Study Subject: There are 44 Germany Scholarships currently provided by the HCU:
- Architecture BA- 6
- Architecture MA – 8
- BIW BA- 5
- BIW MA- 6
- Urban Planning BA- 2
- Planning MA- 3
- Geomatics BA-3
- Geomatics MA- 3
- Metropolitan Culture BA- 2
- Urban Design MA 3 REAP MA- 3
- Scholarship Award: The Germany Scholarship worth €300 per month will be awarded.
- Number of Scholarships: A total of 44 Germany Scholarships will be granted.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
All students enrolled in a degree program at the HCU Hamburg for the funding period are able to apply for a scholarship. Students who already receive merit- or achievement-based funding or material support (e.g., a scholarship from an organization fostering young talent, full year-long DAAD scholarships, and Fulbright scholarships) are not eligible for funding. Doctoral students are not eligible for funding.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The completed application must be submitted from 20. March until 13. April 2017 (12:59) online via the mPuls_S application server on the following website: https://bewerbung.mpuls-s.de
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Deadline: Closed