The University Warwick is looking for the brightest candidates for their Education Studies Department Excellence international awards. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding programme is accessible for talented students who are going to enroll in the master’s degree coursework at the university. The award will contribute towards tuition fees £5,000 for home students and £10,000 for overseas students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick offers many postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in various fields like engineering, science, medicine, social science, arts, theatre, language, law, business, and finance.
Why study at the University of Warwick? While studying at this university, students have a chance to learn and be opened up to diverse world views in different ways and structures. They can get various opportunities for their bright future.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University Warwick
- Department: Education Studies Department
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: £5,000 for home students and £10,000 for overseas students
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both home and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all applicants. There is no geographical restriction.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA in Drama and Theatre Education
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be selected for this application, then make sure, you meet all the requirements:
- Applicants must be taking admission in an MA in Education Studies starting October 2021
- Applicants must be from home or overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational opportunity, then you are advised to take admission first in MA in drama and theatre education at this university by 1st June 2020. After being registered for this program, you will get access to an online application form of the program.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit the case for support of no more than 700 words addressing the following:
- Sustained academic and professional excellence
- Your previous experience and why this has led you to undertake a postgraduate degree with this specialism
- What more comprehensive benefit you might perceive from having a postgraduate qualification in this area
- Your contribution to the Department and the wider university
- Admission Requirements: All entrants must hold a bachelor degree in a required field.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another. However, you can provide the certificate of IELTS to prove your proficiency in English.
Benefits: The sponsorship will contribute £5,000 for home students and £10,000 for overseas students.