The University of Queensland is offering International PhD Scholarships in Automation of Cyber Software. The programme is available for international students.
The funding programme supports excellent students who wish to pursue a PhD degree at the University of Queensland. The programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, Queensland University is an international higher education university in Australia. It offers multiple students and associates in various fields of studies such as Masters and PhD degree.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The University focuses on the quality of teaching and provides additional national instructor awards for students. Students will be challenged and supported during their studies at this University.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Engineering and Computing offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed any research experience and an approved university degree.
- Must need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD degree programme:
- Master of Philosophy or Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience or
- Postgraduate degree with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission first at the university and then apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the PhD degree programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: To be considered applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University of Queensland
The University of Queensland is providing a living stipend of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually.