The University of Birmingham is inviting applications for Singapore Students to Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 to study in the UK.
This is being achieved through their enhanced research power and reach; the distinctiveness of their exceptional holder’s experience; the breadth and depth of their academic portfolio; their size and the extent of their global networks
Excellent chance to study at the University of Birmingham.
User Review( vote)
At Birmingham, they encourage bold, independent thinking and offer the highest quality academic experience to stretch and challenge you. By studying with us, you will be an active part of a leading academic community, studying and working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
Why at the University of Birmingham- Birmingham is constantly developing and evolving in its desire to become a leading global university. The University was established by Queen Victoria by Royal Charter in 1900 and was the UK’s first civic or ‘redbrick’ university.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2019
- The grant is available for Singapore citizens.
- In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate program starting September 2019.
- The learners must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- These are awarded to study in Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
• Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
• Be classed as Singapore domiciled and a Singaporean national.
• Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
• Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representatives – Educational Link Consultants (S) Pte Ltd otherwise known as ‘Edulink’.
• Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Edulink by 14 June 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the study pupils will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Edulink by 14 June 2019. Selection for the award will be based on academic performance. Applicants will be shortlisted for interviews which are to be held in July 2019 (date TBC) in Singapore. This will be announced shortly after the interview.
The full award will be awarded upon enrolment on studies in September 2019.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Academic certificate and transcript, Research Proposal, Proof of English Language skills, a short written piece, Certificates, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
The award is for £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2019.