The Swedish Institute is seeking global professionals who have leadership skills for a full Swedish Institute Master Award.
Applicants who are going to be enrolled in a master degree program at the SI are qualified for this program.
A fab choice to study in Sweden with a fully-funded master program.
User Review( votes)
The Swedish Institute is a Government organization in Sweden. Institute has been established with the aim of supporting and collaborating with businesses, universities, cultural institutions and Swedish embassies around the world.
Why at the Swedish Institute? The SI is always attempting to teach students with expert ability and research aptitudes through the interest, improvement, dispersal, and use of information.
- University or Organization: The Swedish Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree programme
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 300 scholarships
- Nationality: International Students
- Program can be taken in Sweden
- Application Deadline: Check back for next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from countries on the OECD/DAC list are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: For being applied for this grant, students ought to be from any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes and have leadership experience.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be applied for this award, apply for a master’s programme at the university. After being enrolled at the university, apply for an SI Grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit a motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and two different letters of reference, proof of work and leadership experience, and a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates, who are willing to take admission at the Swedish Institute, must hold a graduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores.
- Deadline: Deadline for this academic year has been closed but students are allowed to file their application for the next session.
- Benefit: The program will cover tuition fees, living expenses of SEK 10,000/month, travel grant of SEK 15,000, insurance against illness and accident.