Take the next step in your career by joining Edwin S.H. Leong CSC UBC Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of British Columbia in Canada. The grant is awarded to Chinese students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program assists excellent students who want to commence a postdoctoral research degree program in the field of health, natural sciences, natural resources, economics, or business.
Amazing opportunity for Chinese students.
User Review( votes)
The University of British Columbia is the oldest university located in British Columbia, Canada that offers a range of study areas through its many undergraduate and graduate degree level programs. It is consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities of the world.
Why study at the University of British Columbia? UBC provides an exceptional learning environment that fosters global citizenship, advances a civil and sustainable society, and supports outstanding research to serve the people.
Application Deadline: July 2020
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $50,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Chinese Students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral research program in the area of health, natural sciences, natural resources, economics, or business.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must be citizens of the mainland of the People’s Republic of China who demonstrate academic excellence and have research potential or leadership qualities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the doctoral degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates must apply to CSC for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The fellowship will offer $50,000 per year for up to three years to motivated students who want to undertake postdoctoral research program at the University of British Columbia.