Get your undergraduate degree in Nigeria! The Kaduna State Government is accepting applications for the Merit-Based Local Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The programme aims to support Nigerian students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program at any host university in Nigeria.
Kaduna State is the 18th state of Federal Republic of Nigeria located in the northwest zone of the country. It is ranked 4th by land area and 3rd by population in Nigeria.
Why should you join this program? By entering this program, students will experience new things in diverse fields and get opportunities for their future career destination.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Kaduna State Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $41,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigeria Students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have Grade B in at least five subjects including Mathematics and English and Grade C for the other subjects taken in WASSCE or NECO in one seating and not later than 2017
- Candidates can apply without a secured admission, but admission must be gotten from an approved university before the scholarship award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can complete the award application form and must have taken admission at an approved university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts, copy of ID card, a statement, a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have standardised in previous degree subjects including Mathematics and English and Grade C for the other subjects.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be known with the English and Nigerian language.
Kaduna State Government will provide the award amount of up to $41,000 for students to cover the educational expenses in Nigeria.