The Queen Mary University of London has announced the Egyptian Bureau for Cultural & Educational Affairs PhD scholarships in the United Kingdom. The university is now accepting for the academic session 2022-2023.
The main objective of this scholarship is to support Egyptian students who want to enter a PhD degree at the University.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities. They teach and research across many subjects in the humanities, social sciences, law, medicine and dentistry, and science and engineering.
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? QMUL facilitates world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, supporting the production and dissemination of scholarly literature, and participating in the provision of the skills and spaces required for independent research
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by Friday 02 September 2022
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Variable
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Egypt
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Egypt
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in all Faculties at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must demonstrate outstanding academic qualifications and financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you will need to take an admission PhD degree at the University.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide A completed application form
- Proof of English language ability for overseas applicants from non-English speaking countries
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Your research proposal
- A one-sided A4 statement of purpose.
- Two references. At least one reference must be from an academic referee who is in a position to comment on the standard of your academic work and suitability for postgraduate level study.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have achieved a UK upper second class honors degree or a master’s degree an overseas equivalent degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, please check your programme’s English language requirements.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide a maintenance allowance of £1,592 per month, and maintenance will be paid directly to the students.