Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the African & Caribbean Excellence Awards at the University of Glasgow and support your studies in the UK.
The scholarship is available for students from Africa and the Caribbean starting a postgraduate taught master’s programme in any discipline for the academic session 2022-2023.
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of students by providing the award of full tuition waiver.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow, founded in 1451, is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate, master’s, and other research programmes.
Why study at the University of Glasgow? Students will be exposed to a hands-on educational atmosphere while at university. Each academic year, they cultivate a varied community of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30th April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, the Congo Democratic Republic of, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St Kitts and Nevis St Lucia St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad, and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the given subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 1stClass Honours;
- Hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught one year Masters programme for September 2022 intake;
- Have International fee status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete an application form to be considered for the scholarship, only offer holders will be able to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a final or current undergraduate degree transcript (and an official translation) , One reference on headed paper, copy of your passport (photo page) – non-EU applicants only.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide a language test before you can start your studies.
The University of Glasgow will provide a full tuition waiver for high-potential applicants in the UK.